Vision

 To do the best i can.

To achieve the best i can

To share the best i can

To be the best i can 

Without losing me

With-in finding me.

That's the goal.

And with that in hand: inspire someone to be an inspiration to someone else.

Someone that dreamt, tried, fought and never surrendered

Someone that can be the example and the idol of some kid, to become even better, to be even better, and to help the world by just being what he/she is.

That's the goal.

Be the best i can be, share it with the world, and maybe, inspire someone to do the same thing. 

By doing what? I don't know. Whatever life brings me to be. And it has, and it will, and it always gives. My grandest dreams. My grandest feelings. My grandest actions.

Everything is here and i have lived.

Come, now. This is your moment to sh

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Recorrido

Raro

Lo noto